This is a list of MPCI produced documents as well as relevant materials from some of our member it.medadvice.netorganizations. All MPCI documents have been produced https://jobitel.com/ collaboratively and reviewed by members of our group.
- Using Fair Information Practices to Develop Privacy Best Practices For Missing Persons Organizations (Revision 1.5) by MPCI – October 26, 2013
- Best Practices for Missing Person Registries (Revision 1.0) by MPCI – October 16, 2013
- Privacy and Missing Persons after Natural Disasters by Joel R. Reidenberg, Robert Gellman, Jamela Debelak, Adam Elewa, and Nancy Liu – April 17, 2013
- Missing Persons Community of Interest Code of Conduct, Engagement Framework and Existing Resources by MCPI – March 21, 2011
- Missing Persons: Haiti After Action Review by CrisisCommons – March 21, 2011
- Person Finder After Action Report Summary [need link]
- Magazine: “I’m Alive” by ICRC – January 2010
- Restoring Family Links Strategy by ICRC – March 26, 2009
- Guiding Principles/Model Law on the missing by ICRC- February 28, 2009
- The Restoring Family Links Strategy (and implementation plan) by ICRC – November 23/24 2007
- Managing the dead in catastrophes: guiding principles and practical recommendations for first responders by ICRC – June 30, 2007
- The Missing and transitional justice: the right to know and the fight against impunity by ICRC – June 30, 2006
- Resource Center: What does the http://xjobs.org/ humanitarian law say with regard to the restoration of family links? by ICRC – January 1, 2004
- Missing Persons and their Families by ICRC- October 31, 2003
It’s possible to uk.trustpilot.com produce a copy to use later on in the event that you will need to.